A range of surgery is available from routine neutering to more complicated procedures.
Examples of surgeries available are:
- Neutering for dogs, cats and rabbits
- Dental scale and polish with extractions if needed
- Abdominal surgery
- Lump removals
- Cherry eye repair
- Facelift or excessive skin fold removal
- Rhinoplasty (nose job)
- BOAS (Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome) surgery (nose, soft palate)
- Luxating Patella surgery
- Cruciate Ligament surgery
- Fracture repair
All general anaesthetics are monitored by a registered veterinary nurse. We have anaesthetic monitoring equipment (pulse oximetry, capnography, blood pressure monitoring, ECG) to make sure your pet is safe under GA. All patients have the option to receive intravenous fluid therapy (IVFT) while under anaesthetic to maintain normal blood circulation and perfusion to vital organs.